Friday, June 6, 2008

Mood Swings

Hello peepow-peepow sekalian~~
MK is back again!!! Sorry for showing the emotional side of me here yesterday... I don't mean to quit blogging... YET
Let me tell you some cute things about the people I'm hanging out with lately... When it comes to hang out buddy, I just gotta first think of Eric the Brada!!! This fella ar, nothing good!!! Only know how to bully me... Somemore always say I stupid, T.T just because I lose in chess and bowling... Nvm, someday I'll get my revenge :P Today brought my laptop to his house for his brother to check out what's wrong with it, then sticked my arse to his couch and watched Step Up 2 with him... Dancing Rockx!! But I never fancy Shuffer though, more interested with Gliding... Wait, quit dancing... back to brada, he is the guy with the smallest stomach that I have ever known... Whenever out for meal with him will be funny~ in McD he took Fillet O Fish while I munched on my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, Pizza he can't even finish 3 slices of regular pizza, lol tak boleh la... He have this theory that "prettier girls are bigger liar"~ And!!! According to him, I'm trustworthy, so you get the isi tersirat la... But to me his eyes are blinded by bird feaces... :P Beneath the surface of what it might appeared to be, we are two lonely souls that lean on each other... Or maybe just me leaning on him~~
Coming up next, Ivan the Gay Beh Kia... Ivan ni, my chess, bowling, skating, and most importantly, MissBimbo Kaki!!! Not to forget bigger bully than Eric!!! Don't get me started when he team up with Kkok... Hahaha, he introduced this missbimbo.com to me two days ago... And we are competing our levels as well as IQ of our bimbos... See~ Ivan playing missbimbo, tell me how gay is that??? Kinda fun game to kill time... Ivan is always on for activities and outings... A person who can't stand people daring him... Like yesterday he appeared at my gates on 1.30am with Eric... Tapao-ed roti canai for my and bro as supper... Cracked jokes and leave at 3am... That was hella experience for me!!! Haha, yea besides being a bully and a dota freak who always farming~ stun~ and die~!! He is a fun guy to hang out with... Still, I can't help but to end this paragraph with Ivan..... YOU NOOB!!!

I have been bothered by things that don't even exist lately, which contributes to my not in the mood to blog... Not exactly not in the mood just, unable to get my words out in order... Bah... My mood swings extremely easily... As Eric says I'm a Sunshine girl, I might get pretty scary when the rain pours... Don't play play... Well, I not suffering from split-personality, so throw whatever you are thinking!! :P

Okay, it's been some time since I last updated a long post... I'm satisfied... You're not??? Stay tuned~~


mk.winked

No comments: