Sunday, September 28, 2008

The life that I live...

Let me first show you the reason I came home late on last holiday... I was involved in PharmEx, a pharmaceutical exhibition during USM Convocation Week... This is me, sadly doing my job >> Writing Receipt zzz
I was assigned under the Clinical Pharmacy Department which is supposed to be the most interesting department, but since I'm only in Year1 I wasn't allow to perform any clinical test...
Alright, Happy-Go-Lucky me finds joy anywhere...
Especially in front a camera...

Every tuesday is our Laboratory work... Here we are doing PhysioLab, busy drawing the slides from our observation through the microscope... Can you see how serious am I??

Try to draw this slide... Zzzz Don't ask me what tissue is this, I forgot after drawing more than 30 slides...

After study part, of course not to forget to share the joy of campus life...
This is shmily and I indulging in our BR double scoop in wafer...

Coming up next:

Mid-Autumn Festival
Over all, I have celebrated the Lantern Festival thrice in USM, first night ss-ing with some girls... We played lantern, candles, ate mooncake, drink green tea and together we countdown to the mooncake festival.


Second celebration with more first year pharmacy student, we laughed, we sang, we greeted, we shouted, we screamed, we cheers... We were united, which was a moment to remember... We will stay united for the remaining years... Let's plan for Christmas and New Year Celebration...
The Girls~

The Guys~
=Us=

Third celebration at DTSP


I'll stop here for the time being.. Hope to update you guys more in the coming days..

mk

No comments: