Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Imma Love Singing~

Two weeks ago, imma took part in a singing competition organized by USM Chinese Society... After some training, I got through the first round and successfully entered finals... With that, I have asked my coursemates to come and support me during final, well more on Shmily doing the job, collecting names and money, booking tickets and distributing tickets... Anyway, did some shopping for the outfit and there comes the final...

After rehearsal, I felt I have more or less overcome my stage fright... Which was such an achievement. Anyway, cut the process, straight to the point, just wanna share my joy that I got the Most Popular Contestant Award and also the 1st Runner Up for the competition... Kinda proud with that despite some regrets for not being able to get champion.. Still, a great experience!!
Talk so much for what?? Photos time!!

To my friends, thanks for your support!!!





















special thank to shmily aka roommate!!
ALthough she only make it to the event right before my turn to sing...
Sam Pat po always dating dating only...

My besties in USM...
Wern Ting - First friend made in USM
Karen - Besties since Klang, member of clique 15
Shmily - SamPat roommate

mk

No comments: