Thursday, August 21, 2008

Short Shoutout!

Have been back in Klang for 4 days... Was busy with outings everyday... First night itself I met up with the buddies, SEMI-D... Dino was absent though... Second day out with the girls... Catch up with Lilian at her crib... Yest again whole day with SEMI-D, although most of our plan didn't work out such as Greenbox cancelled due to Ivan's busy in the morning, movie tickets are sold out, not in the mood to skate, bowling closed due to competition... Walau, whole day don't know doing what also... Basically what we did is we get to watch Red Cliff at my house and clubbing at Bar-celona at night... One word >> TIRED.... So today is my rest day cuz tml got appointment with my beloved siblings and cousin.. Fuh, see I'm busy even during holidays.. AHAH alright just kidding can? That's all for now...

mk

Eric bro~!! You going back to UUM tonight d hor??? Take care looooo... Free time contact me ya!!! Hahaha boring time call me la... Not boring also call lo *wink*wink

No comments: