Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back in No Time!!!

Hey peeps, for your information I'll be back in Klang tommorow afternoon... And pray for me a safe journey back k?? Can't wait to see my beloved family... They missed me SOOOO much... What to do, I'm too adorable.. Haha I missed them too kay?? And yeah of course not to forget my another beloved bro Eric... Damn nice can finally meet after 7weeks of seperation... Although I'm happy here I still can't help to miss him once in awhile... Bro, a call that you made do makes my day... Although at times I called him till low credit la, dunno what's wrong with hotlink service, call Activ10 also so expensive... Cheat ppl's money wei!!!

By the way, just explaining why I didn't go home early as according to my actual situation I can go home on Thursday itself... But then... due to the Convo exhibition that I took part in, my duty last till today noon... So yadi yada I'm late home and I missed Ben's birthday celebration!!! aiks got people 20 years old d... Old already loooo... Hope he'll like the present that I bought all the way from penang... Wakakaka

Although I'm late home but I never waste my holiday playing time... On friday, Shmily and I went to Queensbay and walk whole day there... This time I say whole day I really mean it.. as we reach there at noon and we left there at midnight... Basically because shmily got a friend visiting us from health campus... Future doctor wei.. Haha, not handsome but definitely a nice dude... And for that outing I spent alot again... Aiks.. Sorry!!! I just can't help it... Imma shopaholic desuka!!!

Okay, just to note something good about my PharmEx, I get to know a couple of seniors then they are all nice people... Checked my body fat mass today... 20.5%... My BMI is just ideal.. 18.5.. Fuh no more under weight... Healthy wei!! hahaha although I gained weight, but seriously... Who don't when they come to penang??? hahah Alright just a lame excuse... I just gained weight but not fat kay??? So bk don't you dare call me PP... :P

Okie wanna head back to my room d... I think I will upload photo's when I'm back home...
tatala...


mk

No comments: