Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Week To Go...

Hey people, is me again... This week is relatively more free than other days, Convex is coming up, my duty schedule falls on the 14th, 16th and 17th and guess what?! My Sunday duty is only till 12.30pm!!!! Which means by right I can go back on Sunday afternoon if not for the stupid super late schedule... I tell you!!! Those "PEOPLE" really sucks when comes to speak of efficiency!!! Ish!!!

Ah... Before I'm here I often said that we can still keep in touch via the greatest invention >> Internet but I find it hard to even find time to update myself and keep in touch with my old friends... My hotmail inbox is always loaded with unread mails, my blog is always lack of updates... I feel so wasted for not having time to blog as there are so many happening that i wish to record in the past few weeks...

Remember I mentioned bout Bon Odori?? Ok, finally a short paragraph for that over-back-dated outing... Bought a bus ticket for RM5 to go to Esplanade to attend the imfamous Penang Bon Odori, saw many cute japanese girls in Kimono, Tako tako is yummilicious, join the fun in Bon Odori Dance, bought a fan, a mask and watched the best fireworks in my life... What else?? Photos will be uploaded later, PERHAPS... Haha...

Have been getting along very well with my dear roommate, in fact we are too close together, measuring the time we get to know each other... Most people thought that we have long known each other.. We are similar in many aspects and makes us same of a kind... Plus the talkative and extrovert nature of both of us we are actually quite welknown among our coursemates... Last week we found out that we like the same flavor of HAll's sweet which is the Green Tea flavor we were shocked as most people feel weird bout that flavor... One fine morning, we were both thinking bout a same song and we were thrilled by that... Kakaka one thing fortunate is that we both have different taste on the type of guys we like... Phew, later both like same guy then cham...

One day we grouped into the same group for nursing home project we get another 2 malay girls and they introduced themselves as Mar and Mas, both roommates as well... Ever since, we call them Marmas... Then all of a sudden I come up with an introductio for both of us, since I'm Sue Chin and my roommate is Shi Min, you can call us SuShi... Lol sorry just another lame act of mine... :P Okay, enough of my roommate...

Next is the Bungalow Stay (BS) that seniors organised for us... Shhh, this is an informal orientation for all chinese only... Again we were grouped into 8 groups of 8... I'm the group leader for my group and in fact I'm the only female leader among all 8 groups, lol ShiMin aka Shmily keeps on say that it was a funny scenerio to see all 7 tall guys and petite me to go in front when they call upon the leaders... Bah, as usual I barely slept at night in this kinda trips... Chitty chat with friends and seniors and rest for an hour or two at dawn... Achievement from the trip, I was the Best Female Participant (proud giler) and was also elected as the Female Chinese Representitive for my year... Was freaking shock when I know I was elected, but nevertheless happy to be entrusted by my peers... My partner is a STPM student as well and he is from Johor, heard people say that he is very keng... Haha but i dunno la... BS is awesome except for it's super exhausting and nearly caused me sickness after the trip...

Well there are happenings in almost everyday of my life and I regret that I don't have the opportunity to record them all here... Haha some of them I also forget d... Just wait for the photos to be uploaded la... A picture speaks a thousand words, then I also no need to type till so kang ko no??? Hahaha

Phew today's post is long wor... Thanks to the stupid pharmex meeting I cannot go back to my room and have my sweet nap... Have class at night samor, 8-10pm... Sienzzzzzzz Oh went to Gurney last week for Redbox, but voice wasn't good at all, haiz everyday stay outside eat outside food pulls me to further imperfections... Acnes pop out like nobody's business, getting darker thanks to UV from Mr. Sun, leg muscles gets bigger and bigger due to endless walk in and out of campus and lastly, I still love my campus life...

That's all for today... MUAXXX


mk

No comments: