Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award Ceremony

Maxis Scholarship for Excellence Award Ceremony

Date : 24 April 2009
Time: 3.00p.m.
Venue: KL Hilton

At the ball room...
My proud dad and I ^^


Here we are, the 19 young Maxis Scholars...


So sad to missed the photography session...
Thanks to Finals...
Missed the chance to become a model for a day... T.T

New friends made... Cool people...

I flew back to KL in the afternoon on the day I finished my PNS paper, bf accompanied me to Penang International Airport and *puff* here I am at the ceremony on the following day... The ceremony was very well organized I'll say... Met some cool people and attended the very first press conference of my life... Hahaha though my words didn't come out in the media but who cares... ahhaha one word summary : happy~ and proud too... The only regret I have is the photography session that I missed.. Heck nvm what's gone is gone... So long~

Thank you Thank you...


mk.scholar

4 comments:

zehang said...

hello !
i m Rhu-bato's friend,
i would like to ask u smthing about this scholarhsip ..
can i have ur msn add. ?

Mary-kate said...

ok sure... mk_lenard@hotmail.com

sehnnu89 said...

Hi Mary..Im Theva..
I've applied for maxis this year and I got chosen 4 d 1st interview..can i know more bout d interview and selection process??
Please help me..
Thank you :)

Mary-kate said...

Hi Theva.. Sorry for the late reply.. Hope it's not too late.. Anyway... The interview i attended was like any other interview... The common question will be talk about yourself, why the course, ambition and etc... First interview is somewhat simple... The second one will be more challenging.. All the best to you~

Mary