Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just to tell you that I'm back!!

It's been a month since I last post an update... and just now I noticed that I have several unfinished draft in my list of posts... Anyway since it's over I see no point completing them by now...

I was a busy girl for the last few weeks, was so busy dating, studying for final, having exams and finally camping... For the whole April I have nothing to report except for endless studies and burning midnight oil... I think I wanna get out of this kinda life for the coming semester... Perhaps a more consistent study is a better way out??? and by the way, since when I've become the studious type... Continuous study makes me feel like a nerd... Oh no!!! Anyway I guess I'm gonna kiss goodbye to dean's list for this semester as I did rather badly for some of the paper... Can't finish my Pharmacology paper on time!!! Arrggghhh!!

Anyway, exam's over now. So what i did after exam? After the final theory paper, I flew back to KL for the ceremony, then rest for a couple of days and back to Penang for Dosage Form Practical test and yes!!! Finally, truely over!!! After that?? Play time!! So Redbox is a must!! Movie as well and spent most of my time with dear, one day worth mentioning is the 29th of April.

That morning we went to Tanjung Bungah to negotiate for the price of BS accommodation with Wallace and KS. After that, KS dropped us at Gurney Plaza, and from there we started our journey around Penang... Got on a cab and search for Cendol around Georgetown and had Nasi Lemak, Laksa and mee goreng for lunch... Then OMG!! It started to rain and we gotta run to Prangin Mall in the rain... Despite the messy situation, it's rather romantic though... hahaha then, went for "Wolverine" and all of a sudden we decide to go for a ferry ride... Since I've never got onto the ferry before so there we go~ Well we ended up at Prai rather lost on where to go so we went to Pacific (ermmm i dun like it here~><') and then also the Autocity... zzz yadi yada long way back to USM... phew what a long and tiring day... Had fun at Georgetown though... Then luggage packing time gives me the biggest headache of all time... Lastly, I came home late due to the Tobacco Control training and perhaps I'll bolog on that another time... I'm done for now... no heart d... Adios~ mk

No comments: