Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy 牛 Year!!

Aloha amigos~
Imma here to wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year!!!
May you have a great year of Ox filled with happiness and prosperity everyday!!
Well well well... Have been visiting friends house for the past two days, this year, our troop of visiting has gotten smaller then ever, as many of us are diversed to different life now, having meeting new people... Some of us are busy with their own new friends... Speaking of that, next year most probably will not be meeting SuLing dear as she will be flying to Scotland this September... Gonna miss her so much...
Alright, skip the emo and sorrow during this delighted and blessed festive season. Coome back here, I was wondering should I continue blogging? For the fact that I don't really have time to blog, well as in producing a good one.. My blog is damn boring.. you can tell from this post itself.. i have little access to the internet in my hostel, thus lack updates in weeks, sometimes months!!
I'm entering the 20's Club in 3days, and I'm not sure whether or not I should be happy of it... This year I guess there will be no celebration for me... Cuz the date is so neither here nor there.. Nvm next year when i turn 21 i'll make a huge fuss out of it..
In deep confusion I am, sometimes feeling like I have never crawl out of that trap of past, yet at times I felt like i'm falling into another hole of fear...
Great.. shouldn't have thought so much...
mk_too much a thinker

No comments: