Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Holidayzzz!!!

I was typing a post full of complains and whining about my life during study week and final... But then come to think of it, I guess everyone is facing the same situation during their exam and since it's over now, therefore I shall keep that to myself... Don't wanna create a negative environment in my blog though... So I shall share my joy of the first week of my first sem break with my coursemates coming to Genting and Klang, organized by MK_da_Great!!

Have been organizing a Genting trip since October, inspired by Karen the girl friend from HBP, she was suppose to get me a room and stuff.. Yadi Yada ended up I did it all by myself... Wasn't a great organizer but I'm glad my friends enjoyed pretty much last week...
Ever since my last paper, which is the FAR 152-Public Health For Pharmacy, well haven't really studied hard for that paper since most of us tends to neglet it, whatever.. That afternoon itself we went to Redbox Gurney for Karaeoke session, weeeee~~ Sorry, singing has always been my favorite activities... 10 of us was so lucky to get a VIP room and paying only student's rate... The room is LARGE and spacious, mmmm nice.. Anyway the guys are late and somehow got them to sing out their lungs, some are pretty hilarious...

Loving Roommates.. Well exclude Exam Period...

Besties, Wern Ting...

~Pretty Yen Sin~

Happiness after Exam is like Sunshine after the Rain...
The nerds from USM Pharmacy...

Way to go!! Partner~~

-Winsoon-

-Ah Pek aka Yew Jin-
-Big Head-

-Bz-

_The girls after Redbox_~Dinner at Kim Gary~

Then on the 15th Nov, I spent whole day packing my stuff to =send to cousin's house=, =to tumpang at Shmily's crib= and =to bring home=... Walau, a total of 10 bags almost cause me to faint... Wonder how did I manage to have so many things.. Finally back Klang with 4 girls, Shmily the roommate, Wern Ting the besties, Yen Sin the cutie but hot fencer, and Yieng Ping from Sarawak... Night went shopping at Aeon and introduced them to Ivan the NoOb...
mk

No comments: